1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. Return / Refund PolicyAll payments made through PayLocally to merchants are not refundable by PayLocally, it is the reponsibility of the buyer to negotiate with the merchant for refund, without any cost or liability to PayLocally. However, PayLocally will refund any unused balance whenever it is requested by the account owner. PayLocally simply pays the merchants through the regular banking channels less PayLocally service fees. Refunds or adjustments must be secured through your merchant. The merchants are only authorizing PayLocally and the payment locations to receive payment on their behalf through use of the Network, and through a separate agreements with PayLocally. If you involve us in a dispute with your merchant, you will be obligated to reimburse our costs, including attorneys' fees, unless the merchant accepts such responsibility. We reserve the right to get involved in any dispute, if we feel that we can be helpful. Merchants are responsible for processing and shipping purchased items to buyers, and not the resposibility of PayLocally.
3. LimitationsIn no event shall PayLocally or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the services on PayLocally's Internet site, even if PayLocally or a PayLocally authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and ErrataWe reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time. If we make changes, we will notify you as required by law. We will also post the revised version of the Policy. We encourage you to review our Policy periodically
6. Service or Payment Processing FeeSellers are charged 2.75% by PayLocally for each payment processing transaction. And gift card cash out service fee is 7.5%
7. Governing LawAny claim relating to PayLocally's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington State without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.